Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Persuasive writing, Week 2

Hi Parents and Caregivers,

This week we are learning how to write a piece of persuasive writing. We tried two fruits and two vegetables to help us write a piece of persuasive writing. Our fruit was strawberries, Our vegetables were cucumber, carrots and peas.

To write a piece of persuasive writing we need:
Capital Letter to start our sentence.
A full stop to end our sentence.
The word 'because' to join our ideas.
Our opinion about why we like our fruit or vegetable.

For example: I like the strawberry because it is red and juicy.

 
Nikhila: 'I like the cucumber because it is soft and slippery'.
Joshua: 'I like the strawberry because it is juice and cold'.
 
 
Shannon: 'I like the peas because it is yummy'.
Kellie: 'I like the carrot because it is healthy'.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment