Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Cards

Today we made finger print christmas cards. We also wrote messages in our cards and place a christmas poem in the card too. Poem: Christmas Spelling Song(tune of Jingle Bells) C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S is here. That's how we spell Christmas. It's the best time of the year. C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S is here. Oh what fun we'll have today. With all our friends so near! 'I like Christmas because of the presents. I like my Christmas tree and being with my family. Merry Christmas, From Tyler'.'I like Christmas because I like placing the decorations on the tree. Merry Christmas, From Sawyer.'I like people coming to my house and having Christmas dinner. I like Christmas ham. Merry Christmas, From Austen'. Look at the cool cards we made below:

No comments:

Post a Comment