Thursday, November 29, 2012

Santa Letter 2012

Hi Parents and Caregivers,

In Room 22 over the next week and a half we are going to write letters to Santa. We are learning to write letters in the correct format. We will be publishing the letters on special writing paper and posting them off to Santa. Please come in and tell me if your address has changed so your child recieves a letter back from Santa. Here is the details that are posted on the nzpost.co.nz website.

"Send a letter to Santa

Ho, ho, ho from Santa’s workshop...send a letter to Santa this Christmas, and he will write back.

Hi kids!

It's nearly Christmas time so be sure to write to me and tell me what you want this year. All you have to do is fill in the form below by Friday 14 December and I'll send you a letter through the mail in return! Be sure to fill in your correct address too.

Or, if you want to put pen to paper, write me a letter using your favourite stationery, put it in an envelope and stamp it then post to my postal address below. Don't forget to include your name and full postal address!

Santa Claus
Santa's Workshop
North Pole 0001

Be sure to check your letterbox for my letter closer to Christmas - and remember to leave some cookies and warm milk next to your fireplace on Christmas Eve....yum, my favourite!

Merry Christmas,
Love from Santa Claus"

Thank you, Room 22

No comments:

Post a Comment