Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Poem Week 8

Hi Parents and Caregivers,

We have all worked really hard on our poem this week. Here is some of our finished work and our poem is below.

Poem:
Hungry Mr. Caterpillar
Hungry Mr. Caterpillar was looking for a treat. He said to the Ladybird, "What's good to eat?" Ladybird said to Mr. Caterpillar, "If you're hungry for a treat, try some fruit that's good to eat!"
Song:
My tummy is fat. (snap snap)
I like it like that. (snap snap)
I wiggle around,
I jiggle around,
My tummy is fat. (snap snap)
I'm a hairy caterpillar
I'm such a chubby feller
I love to eat and eat,
Those leaves are such a treat!



 
Thank you, Room 22

2 comments:

  1. hi all,

    This ia Gayathri here. I am checking this from our home in India.. we are having a good time, but I was looking forward for the family night and missed it.. Miss you all

    Gayathri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gayathri,

    We all miss you in Room 22. Keep checking our blog to see what is happening in our class. We have sent all your work home with Nikhila.

    Room 22

    ReplyDelete